Black eyelash tufts in two lengths.
- You have 80 zł left for free shipping
Black eyelash tufts in two lengths. Directions for use:
1.Select the appropriate length of the eyelashes for a satisfying look.
2. Before applying the eyelashes, clean any makeup off of the eye; if you wear lenses, they must be removed.
3. For a natural look, use two lengths of lashes, or trim to the length of your choice.
4. Holding the selected tuft with tweezers, dip the tip into the glue, and stick the tuft between your natural tufts, placing it in the natural lash line.
5. After sticking on each tuft, wait a few seconds for the glue to dry.
6. Additionally, mascara can be applied to the stuck eyelashes to obtain a maximum volume effect.
Tip: For best results, stick short tufts on the inside of the eye and longer tufts on the outside.
The package contains 40 clumps in 2 different lengths, along with glue.
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77499.